Sunday, March 13, 2011

How Do You Adjust Cliff Keen Headgear?

not all donuts riescon well ... Art Journal

I was undecided about what to do ...
(Whether published or not)
is because, as written in the title,
donuts are not always good ...
time ago I bought the diaries and address books for one euro,
the silver cover was nothing special,
so I decided to change them all right here and right ...
background with turquoise-colored acrylic acid yellow and a shade of blue crayon ...
very nice mix, finished with a coat of paint to water,
drawing my lizard and covered with small fragments of CD,
reflections very nice ..
a small flange simulating the lizard's skin colors were perfect ...
completed everything, I never cared that much ...
ever I did! I started a series of mistakes and mess
type of alcohol use colors on the lizard! : (((Why?
has drooled all over the cover, I tried to fix it, but the damage was done!
shut off all the background, giving a strange effect, I
took pictures of the disaster ...




°°°°°°°°°°°°°°


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°


effect lizard is no longer visible !: (

I wonder why when a job is good just because
not satisfied, you try to add something and do damage rather than improve it!
I can not forgive me ... I'll never learn
: (
happens to you sometimes? is it just me or the clumsy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment