Saturday, January 9, 2010

What Does The Launch Option -noipx For Cs

Mazzarri probable formations: we continue the successful streak

Walter Mazzarri to the championship match tomorrow will be a return to the past, the very recent past. Napoli Sampdoria face it, the current coach of the team that he led Napoli to two years to "bring" in Europe. "The match against Sampdoria is a very important match because we need to confirm what we are doing - Mazzarri admitted to Corriere dello Sport - At my old club are very close, for two years I was lucky enough to confront in Europe and we did very well. I made a good number of races in Europe and I had a lot of satisfaction. I broke the record for Sampdoria in the UEFA Boskov in its heyday, ten consecutive results and Sevilla deleted. The only regret is not having given the Italian Cup. Having said that I think only to Naples, we have to give continuity to our results. There's nothing else for me. I want a road race like the others that we did. "
(Mark Bellomo all source web market)

0 comments:

Post a Comment