Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can I Renew My License Before My Birthday

Week 6 A1: Box / Box Altered

but what I like these challenges
;-) :-)) boxes at this time one can find every type!
but looking around in the chaos of my kitchen laboratory
I found my suitcase which was annexed in the Brush file on newsstands ...
I forgot to photograph it before ...
was natural wood
alter it as ... mah! I started doodling and pies between various
imperfections visible to me without glasses company to do a mole!

lose ... I do not only paint color abound! But
mipiace the same :-)))
stamped between various collages and writings, drawings and plans this is what ...

...


part of brushes, because they are on Sunday,
others feel sorry:)
joke ...
use them up to exhausting!



special effects






do not know if I am unable to take pictures with your mobile phone or
is the fault of the phone or I do not see the focus ... sigh ..
do not want to hear the digital work ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment