Sunday, February 6, 2011

Inspirational Quotes Cancer Hair Loss

I. .. born again?! ... Every Day Art Journal

to pick up a few posts previous ...
'I quote a song by Riccardo Cocciante'
I just hope it lasts!
this was the basis of the broken lamp,
first phase ...
I put the pieces in place ...

second phase ...
I applied the mortar with quartz,
sponged with a damp sponge to recreate the effect that had ...
the edge I created a design with a skewer ...


third stage ...
in a bowl I placed the acrylic color 'yellow ocher'
diluted with some water and glue, with a medium brush
I started to make glazes
to make up the nuances and shades of color you want



4 phase, I assembled the
base with his hat and placed back in its place ...
hopefully good!


I turned on the light ... it works :-)
as you can see from the picture ... the clock is the background of the owl ...
in this room there are lots of works done by me ...
looks like a gallery of my work!


0 comments:

Post a Comment